ST PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL...
How many European cathedrals have we visited? And they never get old...well, they are old, but you get the point.
Highly intricate floors, this one with irish symbols all over them...Tiled floors...massive granite...columns...Jonathan Swift is buried here..and his wife...stained glass everywhere of course...
E
Jonathan who wrote Gulliver's Travels but not for children...apparently did not like children. He said, We could solve Ireland's problems of the poor if the children would be boiled alive.
Well, not exactly his words, but similar point. I have felt like that myself sometimes...
Pictures....my camera does not have the correct fitting for my little cord that connects to the I Pad. I have tons of pictures, but for now, you will need to use your imagination until I return home....or find a camera shop.
Pray for us...today Ron drives on Irish roads...the wrong side...he has done it twice before...but we worry. He can't even cross a street properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment